Forcing loading imports from local disk

Lewis John Mcgibbney-2
Hi protege-user@,
I am working on debugging some punning issues [0] and therefore want to load all of my resources from local disk. Specifically, I have one master file [1] which simply imports all of the ontology files in the ontology suite.
The issue I _think_ I encounter however is that when I use File --> Import from File, every file except the master file is being loaded from URL rather than disk. Is this correct or is my understanding incorrect?
Can someone please confirm the Protege import behavior in this case?

N.B. I am using Protege master branch

Thank you in advance,
Lewis

--
Lewis
Dr. Lewis J. McGibbney Ph.D, B.Sc

Re: Forcing loading imports from local disk

smrUSGIN

Lewis—I think you need a catalog-v001.xml file that maps the ontology URI to the file path for the version that you want to use for that namespace.

Here’s a simple example that redirects to several local ontologies:

<catalog prefer="public" xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">

    <uri id="Imports Wizard Entry" name="http://sweetontology.net/human" uri="human.ttl"/>

    <uri id="Imports Wizard Entry" name="http://sweetontology.net/humanAgriculture" uri="humanAgriculture.ttl"/>

    <uri id="Imports Wizard Entry" name="http://sweetontology.net/humanCommerce" uri="humanCommerce.ttl"/>

    <uri id="Imports Wizard Entry" name="http://sweetontology.net/humanDecision" uri="humanDecision.ttl"/>

    <group id="Folder Repository, directory=, recursive=true, Auto-Update=true, version=2" prefer="public" xml:base=""/>

</catalog>

Re: Forcing loading imports from local disk

Lewis John Mcgibbney-2
Thank you very much Stephen.

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 12:05 PM <[hidden email]> wrote:

Message: 4