From Command Line

ivo

From Command Line

ivo
Dear Protege Users,

Can I "Export inferred axioms as ontology" using
Protege from command line?

Thanks in advance,
ivo

Re: From Command Line

Wynne, Robert (NIH/NCI) [C]

I have written for NCI Thesaurus a command-line tool[1] to generate an inferred owl file (the Protégé export feature never worked quite right for us).  The Protégé source for displaying these inferences in the GUI was very helpful during its development.

The save method could probably be changed to the format you’d want.  It’s just an owlapi driver, and specific to our publication.  YMMV.

Rob

[1] https://github.com/NCIEVS/ops-owl-applications/tree/master/GenerateOWLAPIInferred