Fuzzy Ontologies

Moh Abdelrahman
How to embed fuzzy into ontologies and query the new constructed ontology ?

Hello all, any help or suggestions with building/querying fuzzy ontologies using protege - Simple methods, tutorials or tools are highly required, thanks

Re: Fuzzy Ontologies

lesego phoshane

Hi,

Pls remove me from your mail list. I don't use protege anymore.

Thanx