FuzzyOWL2 Plugin

Sidra shah
Hello
Please if some one can guide me how to install FuzzyOWL2 Plugin. ? I need some fuzzy data in my ontology.

Regards

Re: FuzzyOWL2 Plugin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
FuzzyOWL2 is a third party plugin. You can find information about it at on our wiki, or even better, on the dedicated website maintained by the plugin developers: http://www.umbertostraccia.it/cs/software/FuzzyOWL/index.html

There should be instructions on where to download the plugin from, and once downloaded, you should copy the necessary jar file(s) in the Protege plugins directory. Then (re)start Protege and you should have the FuzzyOWL2 plugin available in the Window -> Tabs menu.

Note: I am not sure whether this plugin is compatible with Protege 5, or just only with Protege 4. This should be a question to the plugin authors.

Csongor

On 09/07/2016 02:08 PM, Sidra shah wrote:
Hello
Please if some one can guide me how to install FuzzyOWL2 Plugin. ? I need some fuzzy data in my ontology.

Regards

Re: FuzzyOWL2 Plugin

Sidra shah
Hello Nyulas thank you.

I have installed the gurobi optimisation tool,copy the FuzzyOWL2PlugIn.jar into Protege plugin folder, and change the epsilon to four digits like 0.0001.

But still it does not installed.
Inline image 2

Inline image 3

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Csongor Nyulas <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Moh Abdelrahman
Dear Sidra,

You need a license to get the gurobi tool run properly.

Then, follow the instructions in the text file and it will work

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Sidra shah <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Best Regards,

Sincerly,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

- Web Master@Mansoura University, Egypt