Fwd: DataMaster

feshkoor
Hi,

I am using Protege with Datamaster plugin, but my problem is that I see this error: No suitable driver for jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/test_db.

and another problem that can be seen in this picture.

Inline image 1
Would you please help me to resolve this problem.

Thanks for your attention,
Zahra

Re: Fwd: DataMaster

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Zahra,

It is hard to tell what is causing this error but here is a few things that I would look at in your place:

1. Have you specified a valid user name (and password)?

2. The Google search results to the query that refers to this error:
https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=MySQL+SQLState+42000&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#channel=fs&q=MySQL+SQLState+42000+1044
suggest that the user you are trying to connect with may not have enough access rights.
Please study the different search results to get further clues on what can go wrong.

3. Is your the version of your MySQL database compatible with the JDBC driver located in your Protege class path (which includes "[PROTEGE_DIR]\plugins\edu.stanford.smi.protegex.datamaster" or [PROTEGE_DIR] itself)?

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Csongor