Fwd: fuzzy concepts in ontology

javed khan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: javed khan <[hidden email]>
Date: Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 1:37 AM
Subject: fuzzy concepts in ontology
To: User support for WebProtege and Protege Desktop <[hidden email]>

If I have to include fuzzy concepts in my ontology then what are the tools used.
Is there any special plugin to include in the protege.

Re: Fwd: fuzzy concepts in ontology

Moh Abdelrahman
Dear Mr. Khan,

Bobillo and straccia have programmed a protege plugin to represent fuzzy concepts, linguistic varaibles and other fuzzy items within your ontology to get a fuzzy ontology and you can make queries on it.

I've proposed a practical work using this tool and will be ready soon for publishing

This is the documentation of their plugin and it usage:

If I have to include fuzzy concepts in my ontology then what are the tools used.
Is there any special plugin to include in the protege.

Best Regards,

Sincerly,

Mohammad Abdelrahman

- Web Master@Mansoura University, Egypt