Fwd: modeling the problem

sharmi m

dear friends,
kindly help me to model the following problem.

fruit and sweet are the items.
fruit has further classified as seed & seedless. seed has apple and orange as instances.
and for seedless, let it be grape and dates.

Similarly sweet has milky and non-milky. milky has peda and non-milky has laddu and jangery.

type1 and type1 are types of users.

situation:
type1 user with age>60 can have only one item ie) fruit with seedless type.
type2 user with age<60 can have two itmes ie) one fruit with seed and a sweet with milky one.

option for both type of user to choose from the allotted one. ie) type1 can choose any one of the seedless fruit.
type2 user to choose one seeded out of many and one milky sweet.

how to capture, store and retrieve out such requirements from multiple users from both types

ex:

user-type2-age<60  had-chosen fruit-seed-apple and sweet-milky-peda

Re: Fwd: modeling the problem

Nick Khamis
You want us to do your homework? Would you like me send
an owl  2.0 variant (number cardinality restriction) file?

If I can do this in my head, there is no reason why you can't spend
a day behind Protege....

N.