Get Author plugin

Markus Bohr

The "GetAuthor" plugin doesn't work for my Protege3.2beta installation (Slot
widget is not offered when customizing a form for a slot of type String and
single cardinaliy).
Has anyone a working version of this Plugin for Protege3.2beta?

Re: Get Author plugin

Jennifer Vendetti-2

Markus,

I recompiled the GetAuthor plug-in so that it now works with Protege 3.2
beta.  More information is available on the Wiki:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GetAuthor

Jennifer