Get active ontology

Flory-2
Hello,

I am working on a reasoner plugin (inference.reasonerfactory ) which has only access to an OWLOntologyManager (and to OWLDataFactory), still I don't know how I can access the OWLEditorKit. Anyway I work with an ontology which imports several other ontologies and I want to get the current active ontology. From the OWLOntologyManager I can get just the list of all ontologies. Is there a way to get the active ontology from a reasoner plugin?

Thanks,

             Flory

Re: Get active ontology

Nick Drummond
Hi Flory,

The reasoner factory doesn't normally need to know what ontologies are active.
The reasoner that is created by the factory is loaded by Protege
automatically with the active ontologies (using
Reasoner.loadOntologies()).
The active ontologies depends on the setting in the Ontologies menu in
protege - basically it is all the ontologies that are currently
visible in a workspace. By default, this is the imports closure of the
active ontology, but can be changed to just include the active
ontology (or all loaded ontologies).

Nick