Gokul's Ag Ontology

Michael DeBellis-2
Gokul, here is a version of your ontology that is consistent. I removed all the data values where you had data properties with range xsd:double that had the empty string as a value. I changed the domain and range definitions on all your properties to something that makes sense. In many cases I wasn't sure so I just made it the most general class that seemed to make sense to me which was often just the Ag class. Remember that domain and range are optional for OWL properties anyway. Some people advocate not using them too often. It all depends on what you are trying to model and your application.

GokulAgOntology.owl (16K) Download Attachment