Graph Widget and pprj

Pavan Kumar-3

Hi

In my application I am using graph widget of protege. But I need to know
the co-ordinates (of graph, which is stored in pprj) and a co-ordinate
reader (code) so that my graph looks the same as the one created in
protege. I see that the pprj file stores the co-ordinate information
required for the graph widget. Now I couldnt find the part of source
code in protege that reads this pprj file and transfers the information
to the graph widget in rebuilding the graph. Could you  tell me how this
is done in  and which part of the source code does this job?

Thanks
Pavan

Re: Graph Widget and pprj

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator

Pavan,

There is a page on our Wiki that has example code for retrieving the
position information of nodes in the graph widget (i.e., we provide a
way to do this through the Protege API):

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WorkingWithTheGraphWidget

Jennifer