Graphviz installation

Samah Alghamdi
Hello,
I’d like to seek your assistance in installing graphviz to allow me visualizing my ontology.
I use Mac OS and I run Protege v 5.5 and although owlviz is installed by default I still can’t see it’s tab in the active ontology window. I appreciate your help to let me know how to configure Graphviz in my machine.

Samah