Help improve Protege and earn a $20 iTunes gift certificate

Help improve Protege and earn a $20 iTunes gift certificate

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Dear Protege Community,

We are forwarding this request to participate in a user study on behalf of our colleagues at the University of Victoria.  We hope that many of you will be willing to participate in this study.

Music fans take note - you'll be rewarded with an iTunes gift certificate for your efforts!

Best Regards,
The Protege Team

---------------------

Hi,

My name is Tricia d'Entremont and I'm a PhD student at the University of Victoria conducting a user study with Protege to learn about users' navigation patterns when working with ontologies.

I'm hoping you might be willing to spend about 15 minutes over the next month while participating in a research study.

As a thank you for your time, I'm offering a $20 iTunes gift certificate.

How to participate?

Simply download a plug-in for Protege, install it, and go back to doing what you normally do. Over the next month you will be prompted (once a week) to upload data to one of the University's servers.

Want to know more?

Please visit my project website at: http://www.thechiselgroup.org/ontology_navigation or contact me directly.

Thank you,
Tricia

Tricia d'Entremont
Graduate Student, PhD
the CHISEL group, University of Victoria
http://www.thechiselgroup.org/