Help in showing the SWRL Rule Jess tab in Protege 3.4.8

Help in showing the SWRL Rule Jess tab in Protege 3.4.8

Yuanhong_129

Dear Protege-OWL support group,

I am a new Protégé user, now facing a problem in displaying the window below the SWRL tab editor window with the version Protege3.4.8.  In the Protégé 3.4.8, I do copy the jess.jar to

{Protege Installation}\plugins\edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl\ directory, and the
J icon’  does show in the SWRLTab. But the problem is, below the SWRL rules tab, it supposed to show the three buttons: 1) OWL+ SWRL -> Jess  button,  2) Run Jess button and  3) Jess-> OWL button.  However, in my protégé SWRL Tab windon, thers is no that three buttons, please check the attachment which is the screenshot from my  protégé SWRL tab . Could anyone can help me with this? Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Yuanhong

rwerwerwerw.PNG (21K) Download Attachment