Help me please - Query Engine in Protege API 3.5

Help me please - Query Engine in Protege API 3.5

Naruepon Panawong
Dear Developer support

I try to run query engine and found error. Help me please.

Exception in thread "main" org.protege.owl.portability.query.ResultException: error creating SQWRL query engine: Error creating rule engine Drools. Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Message: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SQWRLQueryEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
at Ex6.main(Ex6.java:83)
Caused by: org.protege.swrlapi.exceptions.SWRLRuleEngineException: Error creating rule engine Drools. Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Message: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
at org.protege.swrlapi.drools.DroolsSWRLRuleEngineCreator.create(Unknown Source)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.drools.runtime.rule.AgendaFilter
... 5 more

Thank you
Naruepon.p

Re: Help me please - Query Engine in Protege API 3.5

Martin O'Connor-3

It looks like you are not including the Drools JARS. In general, a Protege-OWL application will need a Java class path that includes *all* the JARs in the Protege-OWL plugins directory, e.g.. /Applications/Protege_3.5/plugins/edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/).

Martin

On Feb 25, 2014, at 6:46 AM, Naruepon Panawong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Developer support
>
> I try to run query engine and found error. Help me please.
>
> Exception in thread "main" org.protege.owl.portability.query.ResultException: error creating SQWRL query engine: Error creating rule engine Drools. Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Message: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
> at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SQWRLQueryEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
> at Ex6.main(Ex6.java:83)
> Caused by: org.protege.swrlapi.exceptions.SWRLRuleEngineException: Error creating rule engine Drools. Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError. Message: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
> at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
> at org.protege.swrltab.p3.P3SWRLRuleEngineFactory.create(Unknown Source)
> ... 2 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/drools/runtime/rule/AgendaFilter
> at org.protege.swrlapi.drools.DroolsSWRLRuleEngineCreator.create(Unknown Source)
> ... 4 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.drools.runtime.rule.AgendaFilter
> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
> ... 5 more
>
> Thank you
> Naruepon.p

Re: Help me please - Query Engine in Protege API 3.5

Naruepon Panawong
Thank you. I fix it already.