Help shape the future of Protégé

Rafael Gonçalves
Dear all,

In the next few months, we will be seeking to renew funding from the U.S. National Institutes of Health for continuing support for the Protégé project.  As we define the scope of work that we will propose, we would like to solicit feedback and ideas from our users to ensure that our future work remains relevant and important to the community.

We would appreciate if you could take two minutes to share your thoughts anonymously by taking a short survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XQYCR6V.  We promise to give attention to all the feedback that we receive as we formulate our next plans for the project.

Best regards,

The Protégé Team