Hierarchy view with custom

Denes Nagy
Hello,

Is it possible to override the hierarchy view to build the displayed tree using an object property instead of the subclass-supercalss relationship?

I am working on a project where I would like to use protege's hierarchy view to display individuals, where individuals can be a part of eachother (let's say a human individual and his individual hand). In this example, I would like to build up the hierarchy using the object property 'isAPartOf".

Thank you for your help!
Dénes

Dr. Dénes Ákos Nagy

Antal Bejczy Center for Intelligent Robotics
Óbuda University, Budapes, Hungary