How Can I start my first medical ontology

How Can I start my first medical ontology

Moh Abdelrahman
Hello all colleagues,

Kindly, tell me how I can start my first medical ontology building for
(liver cancer as an example)

Thanks alot

Re: How Can I start my first medical ontology

Hamizah Hamka
Are you already identify the expert related to the medical field that you
wish to built the ontology?

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 3:06 PM, moh channel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all colleagues,

Kindly, tell me how I can start my first medical ontology building for
(liver cancer as an example)

Thanks alot

“Time is like a sword: if you don’t cut it, it will cut you. Second is yourself: if you don’t busy it with right, it will busy you with wrong.” --Imam Shafi'i

Best Regards,

Nurhamizah Binti Mohd Hamka
MC113037
Master in Science (Software Engineering)
Faculty of Computing
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
Skudai, Johor

Re: How Can I start my first medical ontology

Olivier Rossel
You may want to do some term searches on existing ontologies first
These portals can help: