How can I get removed from this darn list?

How can I get removed from this darn list?

Hany Mohammed
I did try the link on the messages several times and it didn't work. Can somebody take my email address of this annoying SPAN thing?

Re: How can I get removed from this darn list?

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hany,

I have just unsubscribed you from all Protege-related mailing lists.

Jennifer