How can I specify the axioms "DisjointDataProperties" and "Haskey" in Protégé 5.0?

How can I specify the axioms "DisjointDataProperties" and "Haskey" in Protégé 5.0?

mpuebla
This post was updated on .
Hello:

  How can I specify the axioms "DisjointDataProperties" and "Haskey" in Protégé 5.0?

Best regards, Manuel Puebla.

Re: How can I specify a "Disjoint Data Properties" axiom in Protégé?

samsontu

On Jun 23, 2019, at 3:06 PM, mpuebla <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello: How can I specify a "Disjoint Data Properties" axiom in Protégé? Best regards, Manuel Puebla.

In the Protege GUI, the “Description:” panel for data properties has a widget for you to add properties that are disjoint with the selected data property. See below, beneath the Ranges widget:

smime.p7s (1K) Download Attachment

Re: How can I specify a "Disjoint Data Properties" axiom in Protégé?

mpuebla

 Thanks for the reply.

And the axiom "" Haskey "" ?, where can I specify it in Protégé 5.0 ?, Will
it be in the "Target for key" section of the "Classes" panel?

A greeting.

Re: How can I specify a "Disjoint Data Properties" axiom in Protégé?

Yes, that’s the one.

> On Jun 29, 2019, at 08:41, mpuebla <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> And the axiom "" Haskey "" ?, where can I specify it in Protégé 5.0 ?, Will
> it be in the "Target for key" section of the "Classes" panel?
>
> A greeting.

Re: How can I specify a "Disjoint Data Properties" axiom in Protégé?

mpuebla
OK thanks.

I have another question related to the "DisjointDataProperties", but I will
ask the question in a new post.

Greetings.