How can i set the cardinality in protege ???

How can i set the cardinality in protege ???

Lamia
Hi ,

I want to change the cardinality of an RDF property to single instead of multiple in protégé, it seems to be missing from the properties tab or is it in some other Tab ??

can anybody guide me how to do this please

Many Thanks

Lamia Abo Zaid

Re: How can i set the cardinality in protege ???

Tania Tudorache
I have answered your email on the Protege discussion list.

Tania

Lamia Ali wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I want to change the cardinality of an RDF property to single instead
> of multiple in protégé, it seems to be missing from the properties tab
> or is it in some other Tab ??
>
> can anybody guide me how to do this please
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Lamia Abo Zaid

Re: How can i set the cardinality in protege ???

Lamia
Hi Tania ,

Thanks for answering , but i cannot find the answer, and that is why i sent
to owl mailing list  , can you please resend the answer?

Many Thanks

Lamia

>I have answered your email on the Protege discussion list.
>
> Tania
>
> Lamia Ali wrote:
>
>> Hi ,
>>
>> I want to change the cardinality of an RDF property to single instead of
>> multiple in protégé, it seems to be missing from the properties tab or is
>> it in some other Tab ??
>>  can anybody guide me how to do this please
>>
>> Many Thanks
>>
>> Lamia Abo Zaid

Re: How can i set the cardinality in protege ???

Matthew Horridge
Hi Lamia,

In OWL, you can specify that a property is functional.  This means
that the property can have at most one value.  If a property isn't
functional then it can have multiple values.  The "Functional" check
box on the properties tab indicates whether or not the property is
functional.