How do I create a new ontology and save owl file

How do I create a new ontology and save owl file

k6509090
Dear All:
I want create a new ontology and save owl file.
But I don't know How do I do?
Thanks!

Re: How do I create a new ontology and save owl file

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Please read the documentation, which addresses all sorts of basic questions like the ones you have just posed:

http://www.co-ode.org/resources/tutorials/ProtegeOWLTutorial.pdf

Jennifer

[hidden email] wrote:
Dear All:
I want create a new ontology and save owl file.
But I don't know How do I do?
Thanks!

回覆: [protege-owl] Re: How do I create a new ontology and save owl file

chuang grace
Dear:
I want to use Protege owl java api create a new ontology and save owl file.
Thanks!

Jennifer Vendetti <[hidden email]> 說:

___________________________________________________ 最新版 Yahoo!奇摩即時通訊 7.0,免費網路電話任你打! http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/