How to bring back closed sections on a tab?

How to bring back closed sections on a tab?

Anant
Hi,

I am a novice Protege user.

I closed Query (Class Expression) on DLQuery tab by mistake and now not able to figure out how to bring it back. Please help me with this.

Regards,
Anant

Re: How to bring back closed sections on a tab?

Lorenz Buehmann
"Window" -> "Reset selected tab to default state"

Hi,

I am a novice Protege user.

I closed Query (Class Expression) on DLQuery tab by mistake and now not able to figure out how to bring it back. Please help me with this.

Regards,
Anant

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig