How to create my own binary Manchester Owl files to upload to WebProtege?

How to create my own binary Manchester Owl files to upload to WebProtege?

Jeffrey Staples

I have written code to generate a Manchester OWL formatted text file for my ontology, and I would like to upload it to WebProtege. Unfortunately, when I tried to upload it, I got lots of error messages because my file is “not a Binary OWL format”. Can I upload a Unicode UTF-8 text file? If not, how do I convert the owl file into the correct binary format?

Thank you,

Jeff

******************************************************************** This e-mail and any attachment hereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, or any attachment hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error please immediately notify me by return electronic mail and permanently delete this email and any attachment hereto, any copy of this e-mail and of any such attachment, and any printout thereof. Finally, please note that only authorized representatives of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. have the power and authority to enter into business dealings with any third party. ********************************************************************