How to define Object_One_of in Protege 5?

How to define Object_One_of in Protege 5?

YP Protege
Hi all,

When I define CLASS ,the "Equivalent to" maybe very complex. It has many ClassExpressionType, includes Class,object_some_values_from,data_all_values_from and so on.And each ClassExpressionType must has a key word,just like "some","only","exactly","value"...

But I cannot find the key word of a ClassExpressionType named "OBJECT_ONE_OF",how can I define it in protege 5?

EquivalentClasses(:Boy ObjectOneOf(:SmallBoy :BigBoy))

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to define Object_One_of in Protege 5?

Lorenz Buehmann
The "keyword" is { and }, e.g.

{i_1, i_2,...,i_n}

Lorenz

> Hi all,
>
> When I define CLASS ,the "Equivalent to" maybe very complex. It has many
> ClassExpressionType, includes
> Class,object_some_values_from,data_all_values_from and so on.And each
> ClassExpressionType must has a key word,just like
> "some","only","exactly","value"...
>
> But I cannot find the key word of a ClassExpressionType named
> "OBJECT_ONE_OF",how can I define it in protege 5?
>
> EquivalentClasses(:Boy ObjectOneOf(:SmallBoy :BigBoy))
>
> Thanks in advance.

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig
Group: http://aksw.org - semantic web research center