How to describe a DAG

caixb
Hi,

I hope to edit a ontology, however the Protege uses the Unique Name Assumption(UNA). In desribing a DAG, how to solve the problem, if I want to use Protege. In other I need to arrange same individual in different places in Protege.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

XB

Re: How to describe a DAG

Thomas Russ

On Mar 7, 2006, at 8:02 AM, caixb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I hope to edit a ontology, however the Protege uses the Unique Name
> Assumption(UNA). In desribing a DAG, how to solve the problem, if I
> want to use Protege. In other I need to arrange same individual in
> different places in Protege.

And why is that a problem?  You can easily have the same individual
in different places.