How to export results of OWL Diff?

Liscombe, Jackson

Hello, I would like to export the differences between two ontologies.   How can this be done?  I cannot figure out how to do it.

Thank you,

Jackson Liscombe

Re: How to export results of OWL Diff?

Timothy Redmond

There currently is no way to export the differences between two ontologies in Protege 4.

-Timothy.

On 04/08/2013 09:54 AM, Liscombe, Jackson wrote:

Hello, I would like to export the differences between two ontologies.   How can this be done?  I cannot figure out how to do it.

Thank you,

Jackson Liscombe

Re: How to export results of OWL Diff?

Samuel Croset