How to get DataType xsd:gMonth and xsd:gYear?

How to get DataType xsd:gMonth and xsd:gYear?

claire qiu
Hi,

could anybody please suggest a method to declare the datatype of xsd:gMonth and xsd:gYear using OWLAPI?

I only found OWL2Datatype which does not contain xsd:gMonth and xsd:gYear.

Thank in advance!

Best,
Claire

Re: How to get DataType xsd:gMonth and xsd:gYear?

Hi Claire,

You can get an instance of OWLDatatype from an OWLDataFactory - you can pass in the IRIs of gMonth and gYear (see the XSDVocabulary enum for these IRIs).  Once you have an instance of OWLDatatype you can use it as you please to specify the types of literals or the ranges of data properties.