How to include Bengali Character sets

Md. Kamrul Hasan
Dear Friends,

  I am trying to instantiate some classes and individuals using Bengali Character set. Although Bengali unicode (utf-8) characters can be typed and shown on word processors and web browsers, I am unable to write through it in Protege.

  It just shows some square symbols. Can anyone help me how to solve the problem?

  Best regards.

Md. Kamrul Hasan
Ph. D. Candidate
CLCLP, Academia Sinica,
Taipei, Taiwan

Re: How to include Bengali Character sets

Tania Tudorache

Hi,

you can try changing the file encoding, but I don't know if that solves
the problem. Here is the FAQs on this:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/file_encodings.html
Do you have other Java applications running on your machine? Do you see
there the right characters?

Tania