How to install new plugin

Merin
Dear all,

I have developed a new plug-in for Protege 5.0.0. How to install the new plug-in to Protege workspace. I copied jar file of the newly developed plugin and saved in protege plugin folder. In the protege workspace i could see the name of the new plugin but is not working. It displays an empty screen. How to resolve it

Re: How to install new plugin

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Installing the plugin should be as simple as just dropping the jar file
in the plugins directory, as you apparently have done. Then the plugin
should appear in the corresponding menu (depending on the type of the
plugin).

Have you tested this plug-in in a development environment? Did it worked
there?

BTW, I would recommend that you create (and try out) your plug-in for
the latest Protege release 5.1.0 - which is the code that is in the
master branch of our github repository anyway.

Csongor

On 01/30/2017 02:22 AM, Merin wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have developed a new plug-in for Protege 5.0.0. How to install the new
> plug-in to Protege workspace. I copied jar file of the newly developed
> plugin and saved in protege plugin folder. In the protege workspace i could
> see the name of the new plugin but is not working. It displays an empty
> screen. How to resolve it

Re: How to install new plugin

Lorenz B.
"Not working" can also mean that there was an exception. Check the command line or the error log.

[...]

Lorenz B├╝hmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig