How to make protege 3.5 compatible to higher version or just axiome

How to make protege 3.5 compatible to higher version or just axiome

vandita bhatnagar
I am testing the code from axiome with protege 3.5 and made the jar file also
but when I am testing it on 3.5 it just show the name of axiome not its
working.Using ecplise neon and jdk 1.8 and as a maven project
Can you guide me how to run what changes to be made and how to run axiome or
how to just use rule visualization code only because I have only to develop
a plugin similar to rule visualization in 5.2

PLease guide for this

--
Sent from: http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Protege-Developer-f4659816.html

Re: How to make protege 3.5 compatible to higher version or just axiome

Martin O'Connor-2

Unfortunately the Axiome plugin has not been maintained for 8 years or so.

I am not sure it was updated to work with Protege 3.5. You could try it with the 3.4.1 version of Protege. It definitely worked for that version.

Martin