How to post an ontology to the list?

bonasso
For an earlier problem I posted Matthew Horridge suggested I post my
ontology to the list.
How does one do that? My ontology consists of 3 owl files totaling about
2 MBs.
Thanks,
Pete

Re: How to post an ontology to the list?

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Matthew posted a response to this back on Feb. 10th.  Please refer to
the archive:

http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/Re-protege-user-Digest-Vol-1-Issue-22-td4659823.html

Jennifer

On 2/13/2014 1:43 PM, bonasso wrote:

> For an earlier problem I posted Matthew Horridge suggested I post my
> ontology to the list.
> How does one do that? My ontology consists of 3 owl files totaling
> about 2 MBs.
> Thanks,
> Pete

Re: How to post an ontology to the list?

James Burton
On 13/02/14 21:43, bonasso wrote:
> For an earlier problem I posted Matthew Horridge suggested I post my
> ontology to the list.
> How does one do that? My ontology consists of 3 owl files totaling about
> 2 MBs.

You could use an attachment as Matthew suggested but since they are
quite big files some mailing list members might prefer you to use
something like pastebin.com -- paste the files there and include links
in your message.

Cheers,

Jim

> Thanks,
> Pete

> This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security
> System on behalf of the University of Brighton.
> For more information see http://www.brighton.ac.uk/is/spam/

Dr Jim Burton
Senior Lecturer in Computing
School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematics
University of Brighton