How to print

James Geller
I tried to post this message yesterday, but I never saw it appear.
So I am trying again.

-------------------------------
Hi All,

I am looking for the Print Button in Protege.
In the FAQ I only found this question:

01.11 - Can I print the Protégé User's Guide?

I did a pdf-search on the
http://protege.stanford.edu/publications/UserGuide.pdf
where "print" did not come up.

     Jim

--
WEB: http://web.njit.edu/~geller/
VOICE:  (973) 596-3383

Re: How to print

samsontu

There is no "print" button in Protege. Instead, there are various
"export to format..." options. You can export to your chosen format and
then print them.

Samson

--
Samson Tu                    email: [hidden email]
Senior Research Scientist    web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/