How to share web protege link of an ontology?

How to share web protege link of an ontology?

Deepjyoti
I have an ontology currently under development in web protege. I wish to
share the link of the ontology with another person so that he can just view
the ontology without logging in to web protege. He would also not have  any
authority to change or add anything to it and can just view things. I tried
sharing the link but required the viewer to log in. Is there anyway to share
the web-protege link of the  ontology where the viewer can view the ontology
without log in.

Re: How to share web protege link of an ontology?

samsontu

On Feb 12, 2020, at 10:11 PM, Deepjyoti <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is there anyway to share
the web-protege link of the  ontology where the viewer can view the ontology
without log in.

Not that I know of.

In the past, I had created a dummy account and asked my collaborators to use that account.

With best regards,
Samson