How to use swrlb namespace in Rules Tab?

How to use swrlb namespace in Rules Tab?

刘栋在线
Hi,
As I mentioned in the previous letter, the Rules Tab can not parse swrlb namespace thus not be able to calculate. How to use swrlb namespace in Rules Tab?

I now can see that if I define rules in SWRLTAB, the Rules Tab will duplicate the rules to its content. But the rules of swrlb namespace can not be parsed in Rules Tab. What's more, if I define rules about object property, the inferred result will be update as soon as I synchronize the reasoned. But if I define a rule like
dataprop1(?p, ?dataprop) ^ swrlb:add(?x, ?dataprop, 10) -> dataprop2(?p, ?x)
it seems I have to press the buttons OWL+SWRL->Drools, Run Drools, Drools->OWL consequently so that I can see the inferred data property "dataprop2" shown in the result. What puzzled me is that the following rule can be inferred instantly without the drools step.
person(?p) ^ hasAge(?p, ?age) ^ swrlb:greaterThan(?age, "17"^^xsd:int) -> Adult(?p)

Thanks.
Dong Liu
Wuhan University

Re: How to use swrlb namespace in Rules Tab?

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
AFAIK swrlb prefix should be recognized by Protege and/or SWRLTab, but in case it isn't, you can add this prefix declaration to your ontology (using the and 'Ontology Prefixes' view, in the bottom part of the 'Active Ontology' tab):
Prefix: swrlb
Value: http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrlb#

Csongor