How to validate RDF file against RDFS schema file

How to validate RDF file against RDFS schema file

Venkata D. Kiran Kumar [PC-BLR-DEV]

Hi ,

I created RDFS schema and RDF files separately, can you please help how I can validate my RDF file against RDFS schema I generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata Kiran Kumar D

PointCross India

http://www.pointcrosslifesciences.com/

Re: How to validate RDF file against RDFS schema file

Lorenz Buehmann
An RDFS schema is **not** a set of constraints for your data. Thee is technically also no Closed world Assumption in RDF/RDFS/OWL.
Create SHACL constraints and use a SHACL API for constraint validation.

And that's not part of Protege by the way which is an ontology editor based on OWL language. (and to some extend has SKOS/OBO support)

Hi ,

I created RDFS schema and RDF files separately, can you please help how I can validate my RDF file against RDFS schema I generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkata Kiran Kumar D

PointCross India

http://www.pointcrosslifesciences.com/