I am getting error when creating a new mapping

I am getting error when creating a new mapping

Gokul

Re: I am getting error when creating a new mapping

Csongor Nyulas
Administrator
Hi Gokul,

The second element of the triple should be a property.
:calcium is a class.
You probably wanted to use :calciump instead.
If you would use a little bit more descriptive property names (:hasCalcium_mg instead of :calciump), your mappings and ontology would would be much easier to edit and be interpreted.

Csongor

On 6/17/19 9:20 AM, Gokul wrote:
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/11.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/12.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/13.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/14.jpg>
<http://protege-project.136.n4.nabble.com/file/t376923/15.jpg>

I am getting a error when i make a new mapping in ontop mapping ---> mapping
manager