I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

mpuebla

Hello:

  I am incorporating functionalities into the Protégé project. But I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

I added a package called "org.protege.editor.owl.bigontology", inside I added my classes and enumerative types. Everything compiles well when I do an "mvn clean package", I attach an image of the result in the console. However, when I try to debug from Eclipse, I get an error message: "An error occurred that prevent Protégé from Starting", also attached the image. "

Any help?

Best regards.

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos. #HastaSiempreComandante #HastalaVictoriaSiempre

Eclipse Error.png (267K) Download Attachment
cmdError.jpg (447K) Download Attachment

Re: I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

Josef Hardi
Hi Manuel,
did you check the details in protege.log? What did it say?

Best,
Josef

On Feb 4, 2017, at 10:11 PM, Manuel Enrique Puebla Martinez <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello:

  I am incorporating functionalities into the Protégé project. But I'm having problems when I try to debug from the IDE Eclipse.

I added a package called "org.protege.editor.owl.bigontology", inside I added my classes and enumerative types. Everything compiles well when I do an "mvn clean package", I attach an image of the result in the console. However, when I try to debug from Eclipse, I get an error message: "An error occurred that prevent Protégé from Starting", also attached the image. "

Any help?

Best regards.

La @universidad_uci es Fidel. Los jóvenes no fallaremos. #HastaSiempreComandante #HastalaVictoriaSiempre

protege-dev mailing list