INDIVIDUAL editor support for protege4.3?

INDIVIDUAL editor support for protege4.3?

sharmi m
Dear all,

 I´m sure this must be a very basic question but with a quick look at
the mailing list, I could not find a tread on this.

   I have created a not very complex ontology in OWL, with Protégé 4.3. Now it must be populated, which will take a significant amount of
time. Kindly address the following two clarifications
(1)
   Populating should be done by a domain expert, not with particular
technical skills. I want to make it simple for him. So, the ideal way
would be for example the "Forms" found in Protégé 3.4 and 3.1. Is there
no equivalent in Protégé 4.3? Is it under development or I should do it
in a completely different way
   Asking a non technical user to populate the ontology thinking about
properties, for example, does not seem appropriate.what is the way out?
(2)
Additionally, when a class is constrained with necessary & sufficient conditions, for all its instances, "protege3.4 individual editor" gives a convenient  way to enter the data for such conditions . How to get such  facility in protege4.3?
kindly help me.

   Many thanks,

-sharmi

Re: INDIVIDUAL editor support for protege4.3?

Hi Sharmi,

Protege 4 doesn't currently support these forms.  If you want forms, you may want to take a look at webprotege, which has this functionality.  You can upload the ontology into a project and the domain experts can fill out the forms online.  The forms aren't exactly the same as they are in Protege 3, in that they aren't auto-generated based on the content of the ontology (but this has it's advantages).