If-then rules

Ahmed Mabrouk
Hi,
I have a set of If-then rules. How can I formulate them in Protege, alongside the rest of my ontology?
Regards,
Ahmed Mabrouk

Re: If-then rules

Can you provide a couple of examples of the rules that you want to encode?

Basic OWL SubClassOf axioms read like rules.  For example,

Class: Nucleus SubClassOf: partOf some Cell

i.e. "if x is a nucleus then x is part of a cell”