Importing Archimate models into Protégé

Triumviraat
Hi, I'm relatively new the Semantic Web Technology/Protégé world. For my master thesis I need to import Archimate models into Protégé and create it as an instance of an existing ontology (ArchiMEO). I'm using Archi as the application and I couldn't find an old topic on this. Appreciate if anyone can provide me some guidance which plugins/tools I could use to import Archimate model into Protégé! Your help is much appreciated. Thanks and regards Hans

Re: Importing Archimate models into Protégé

Inge Wertwijn
Hi Hans,

I am very interested in your question ... and the answer. I am trying to find out how Archimate could be mapped to OWL - but I am a newby at semantics.

Did you have any luck?

Best regards,

Inge

I am very interested in your question ... and the answer. I am trying to find out how Archimate could be mapped to OWL - but I am a newbe at semantics.
Did you ever get an answer to your question?

Re: Importing Archimate models into Protégé

Triumviraat
Hi,

I'm using this Archi Plug-in:
http://home.agh.edu.pl/~pszwed/en/doku.php?id=archi_to_owl

Is it not working for Arch4.0 btw..

regards
Hans

Re: Importing Archimate models into Protégé

Michael DeBellis-2
Hans, I don't think this is a Protege issue. That plugin seems to be for the Archimate tool (which looks very cool btw) not for Protege and it just outputs an OWL file, it doesn't seem to directly integrate with Protege. I think you need to address this to the person who built and maintains the Archimate tool. If you are getting specific Protege errors when you load the generated OWL file we may be able to help you understand what they mean but fixing the tool is not a Protege issue.

Michael

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Triumviraat <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using this Archi Plug-in:
http://home.agh.edu.pl/~pszwed/en/doku.php?id=archi_to_owl

Is it not working for Arch4.0 btw..

regards
Hans

Re: Importing Archimate models into Protégé

Triumviraat
Hi Micheal,

I agree with you 100%, perhaps I wasn't clear enough here..
The plug-in only works for Archi3 not Archi4.
I will contact the developer and see what the plans are ...

thanks and regards
Hans