Importing ontology alternate renderings

Jim McCusker
The SIO ontology has multiple renderings at separate URLs on the web. As of Protege 5.0, it was possible to import http://semanticscience.org/ontology/sio-subset-labels.owl, which has, as its ontology URI, http://semanticscience.org/ontology/sio.owl, which is its own ontology. In Protege 5.2, the ontology will load, but its axia aren't added to the importing ontology.

This seems like a bug to me, as I believe the semantics are "load the ontology that is defined at this location", and shouldn't be consulting the internal ontology URI for the actual import.

Thanks,
Jim
--
James P. McCusker III, Ph.D.