Importing "FindCheaperBook.owl" in Protege (OWL-S Editor)

Importing "FindCheaperBook.owl" in Protege (OWL-S Editor)

ahtisham aslam
Hi,
I was trying to import the famous composite process
example "FindCheaperBook" (available at)

http://www.mindswap.org/2004/owl-s/services.shtml

but failed.
Has anybody else tryed it or can please try it and
reply so that i can have a little bit help about how
to do that.
With tnx,
Bye.

Re: Importing "FindCheaperBook.owl" in Protege (OWL-S Editor)

Daniel Elenius
If you load the owl-s editor tab I just released, you can import this by
doing add import->add from existing repositories. It doesn't execute
though. I think this is because the OWL-S API uses a different version
of Jena than protege-owl does. This should be resolved eventually. You
can watch and admire the composite process graph though ;)