Inconsistent Ontology Questions

Encima
Hello All,

I am incredibly new to protege (and ontologies) in general. I have been working on an ontology that imports from existing ontologies. However, using the Hermit reasoner, I get some unsatisfiable classes (shown in the attached screenshot), but there is no way to explain the inconsistent ontology.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, as to how to find out why these classes are showing up as red or maybe a plugin that explains this in greater detail? My only thought is that it is because it cannot resolve the classes from the default URI it assigns to the ontology.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
Chris

Re: Inconsistent Ontology Questions

Encima
Apologies, the screenshot is now attached, as is the OWL file (by request of Alan Ruttenberg).

I hope this helps somewhat and I look forward to your suggestions!

Chris

k_has_min.owl (17K) Download Attachment
Screen Shot 2013-05-01 at 12.59.18.png (85K) Download Attachment