Inconsistent reasoning results

Shi, Wei
Hi all,
I am using current Protégé Desktop (5.0.0 Build) and Pellet Reasoner Plug-in 2.2.0.

In attached owl file, I defined identical SWRL rules for two different concepts (MonitorLen-3Mo and MonitorLen-1Mo). One of them was triggered, but another one was not.

Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,

Wei

HBV7.owl (18K) Download Attachment

Re: Inconsistent reasoning results

Rafael Gonçalves
Hi Wei,

I’m not sure why one of the rules doesn’t seem to get triggered. But I can say that the SWRL rules you have can be written as OWL (general class) axioms:

HBV-DNA-Less20K and HBeAg-Positive SubClassOf MonitorLen-3Mo
HBV-DNA-Less20K and HBeAg-Positive SubClassOf MonitorLen-1Mo

You can add these in the 'General class axioms’ view within the ‘Active Ontology’ tab. The modified ontology is attached.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Rafael

> On Aug 11, 2016, at 08:43, Shi, Wei <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I am using current Protégé Desktop (5.0.0 Build) and Pellet Reasoner Plug-in 2.2.0.
>
> In attached owl file, I defined identical SWRL rules for two different concepts (MonitorLen-3Mo and MonitorLen-1Mo). One of them was triggered, but another one was not.
>
> Did I do something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wei

swrl-to-gcis.owl (10K) Download Attachment