Inferred hierarchy in OntoGraf?

grantpax
Is there any way to have OntoGraf display the inferred hierarchy? If so, can it show what is inferred and what is stated? If not, are there any tools that allow graphical navigation of the inferred hierarchy?

Re: Inferred hierarchy in OntoGraf?

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
Hello Grant,

OWLViz is the only visualization plug-in I know of that will display the inferred hierarchy.  On the right-hand side in the OWLViz pane, there are two tabs - Asserted model and Inferred model.  You can switch between the two to visualize either the asserted or inferred hierarchies.

Jennifer

On 10/14/2013 6:50 PM, Grant Pax wrote:
Is there any way to have OntoGraf display the inferred hierarchy? If so, can it show what is inferred and what is stated? If not, are there any tools that allow graphical navigation of the inferred hierarchy?

Re: Inferred hierarchy in OntoGraf?

Jennifer Vendetti
Administrator
I can't think of any plug-ins that would facilitate this.  A possible workaround might be to use File | Export inferred axioms as ontology...  You could then open the new ontology in Protege and use OntoGraf for viewing the individuals.

Jennifer