Inquiry

Foziah Gazzawe
Hi,
I want to ask about the way of linking my ontology(owl file) to the web page as a user interface(html). Can anyone explain what is the process to do this?OR send me a good tutorial with the steps
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Inquiry

samsontu

On May 25, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Foziah Gazzawe <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I want to ask about the way of linking my ontology(owl file) to the web page as a user interface(html). Can anyone explain what is the process to do this?OR send me a good tutorial with the steps

Webprotege (webprotege.stanford.edu) uses web pages as the user interface for interacting with ontologies[1].

If that’s not what you mean by “linking my ontology(owl file) to the web as a user interface (html),” you’ll have to rephrase your question and perhaps give concrete examples.

With best regards,
Samson