Installation of pellet reasoner in protege in Mac

Installation of pellet reasoner in protege in Mac

sgopalan58
How do I install the pellet reasoner for protege software in MacOS?

Re: Installation of pellet reasoner in protege in Mac

Oluwande Adewoyin
how do I install the pellet reasoner in windows?

thanks

On Sun, 2 Sep, 2018, 2:44 PM sgopalan58 <[hidden email]> wrote:
How do I install the pellet reasoner for protege software in MacOS?

Re: Installation of pellet reasoner in protege in Mac

Jang-Vijay Singh
I think if you build from the top level here:
it should generate the required plugin for Protege.
One of the sub components it generates is called pellet-protege and that might be what you need.
I haven't tried it myself and that repo doesn't seem to be in regular maintenance any more

JV