Instance from dbpedia

kumar rohit
I want query like this: Select * where { dd:UK dd:hasCapital ?x} It will return London and I want dbpedia London to be imported to my protege ontology to further work on it.
 Now please give me some step wise instructions how can I import and use it as I have tried several unsuccessful ways to import neither I found some suitable literature about it.

Regards

Re: Instance from dbpedia

Olivier Rossel
I made a small video of how to extract Capitals Of Countries as RDF
with the visual tool I mentionned in a previous mail.
You can have a look at it here:
https://vimeo.com/160338997

I hope it helps for the data extraction part of your process.

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:04 PM, kumar rohit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I want query like this: Select * where { dd:UK dd:hasCapital ?x} It will
> return London and I want dbpedia London to be imported to my protege
> ontology to further work on it.
>  Now please give me some step wise instructions how can I import and use it
> as I have tried several unsuccessful ways to import neither I found some
> suitable literature about it.
>
> Regards

Re: Instance from dbpedia

Lorenz Buehmann
Kumar,

you have been asking the same question now several times on several
mailing lists and forums...

You can use SPARQL DESCRIBE or SPARQL CONSTRUCT to extract information
about a particular resource in forms of a graph aka set of triples which
have to load into Protege then as an ontology - or add to the currently
loaded ontology.

Lorenz

> I made a small video of how to extract Capitals Of Countries as RDF
> with the visual tool I mentionned in a previous mail.
> You can have a look at it here:
> https://vimeo.com/160338997
>
> I hope it helps for the data extraction part of your process.
>
> On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:04 PM, kumar rohit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I want query like this: Select * where { dd:UK dd:hasCapital ?x} It will
>> return London and I want dbpedia London to be imported to my protege
>> ontology to further work on it.
>>   Now please give me some step wise instructions how can I import and use it
>> as I have tried several unsuccessful ways to import neither I found some
>> suitable literature about it.
>>
>> Regards

Lorenz Bühmann
AKSW group, University of Leipzig
Group: http://aksw.org - semantic web research center

Re: Instance from dbpedia

kumar rohit
I am sorry sir but I could not found the exact answer or may be I could not understood the answers properly , thats why I asked on multiple forums.
I am now concentrating and studying further your last answer "SPARQL DESCRIBE or SPARQL CONSTRUCT" and I really hope this time it works..
Thank you sir for your help.

Regards