Inter link ontologies.

Sidra shah
Dear All.

How can I interlink Ontologies on the web with the one I created in Protege editor? My Ontology is in the Music domain so how can I find related ontologies and inter link its classes and properties with my own.

Thank you.

Re: Inter link ontologies.

Josef Hardi
Hi Sidra,

You can use the import ontologies feature. Go to “Ontology Imports” tab and click on the “Direct Imports” button.
A wizard window will guide you to set the URL.

/Josef

On Nov 18, 2016, at 5:19 AM, Sidra shah <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear All.

How can I interlink Ontologies on the web with the one I created in Protege editor? My Ontology is in the Music domain so how can I find related ontologies and inter link its classes and properties with my own.

Thank you.

Re: Inter link ontologies.

Biswanath Dutta

Dear Sidra,
         In continuation to Josef Hardi's suggestion, you can then further interlink your ontology with the imported ontology by using the owl properties like equivalent class, equivalent property, sameAs, etc. These properties will help you intertwine the imported ontology(ies) with your targeted ontology.

Hope this helps!!!

With regards,
Biswanath Dutta